среда, 17 февраля 2016 г.

Jackie Gleason – Music, Martinis, And Memories 1954

Tracklist Hide Credits
A1 Once In A While
Written-By – Bud Green, Michael Edwards (3)
A2 I Can't Get Started
Written-By – Ira Gershwin, Vernon Duke
A3 I Got It Bad And That Ain't Good
Written-By – Duke Ellington, Paul Webster*
A4 My Ideal
Written-By – Robin*, Chase*, Whiting*
A5 Yesterdays
Written-By – Jerome Kern, Otto Harbach
A6 I Love You (Je T'Aime!)
Written-By – Harlan Thompson, Harry Archer
A7 Uforgettable
Written-By – Irving Gordon
A8 How High The Moon
Written-By – Morgan Lewis, Nancy Hamilton
B1 I'll Be Seeing You
Written-By – Irving Kahal, Sammy Fain
B2 Shangri-La
Written-By – Matty Malnick*, Robert Maxwell
B3 I Remember You
Written-By – Johnny Mercer, Victor Schertzinger
B4 It Could Happen To You
Written-By – James Van Heusen-Johnny Burke*
B5 Somebody Loves Me
Written-By – MacDonald*, DeSylva*, Gershwin*
B6 Time On My Hands (You In My Arms)
Written-By – Adamson*, Gordon*, Youmans*
B7 The Nearness Of You
Written-By – Hoagy Carmichael, Ned Washington
B8 The Song Is Ended
Written-By – Irving Berlin
http://hitfile.net/VsD6XgI
http://www.turbobit.net/jttxmw4kuusp.html

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий