понедельник, 1 февраля 2016 г.

Sunburn (Soundtrack) 1980



1. Sunburn...Graham Gouldman
2. Lady Lynda...The Beach Boys
3. The Things We Do For Love...10 CC
4. Fly To High...Janis Ian
5. I Found Love...Barry White
6. I Don't Wanna Lose You...Kandidate
7. Are You Ready...Billy Ocean
8. One Night Tan...Heatwave
9. You Bet Your Love...Herbie Hancock
10. Romeo's Tune...Steve Forbert

1. I'm Mandy Fly Me...10 CC
2. Happy Radio...Edwin Starr
3. Begin The Beguine...Johnny Mathis
4.  I Just Want To Be With You...Gladys Knight
5. Born To be Alive...Patrick Hernandez
6. If I Said You had A Beautiful Body...The Bellamy Brothers
7. Its my House...Storm
8. This Night We Fell...Heatwave
9. Shake It Baby Love...John Ferrara
10. Le Jardin...Sundancers
11. Love Attack...John Ferrara
12. Sunburn Theme...John Cameron

It says on the front cover "Blazing Disco Hits" Hmmm ! the marketing people must have had a couple of "Shots" before starting work !!...To me its just some hits from the 70's / 80's....and its great to hear them again ...didn't realise track 10 on the first side was called "Romeo's Tune" and great to hear "Janis Ian's"hit.....Tracks  9 - 10 - 11 Side 2 are as one.....Can't say I remember seeing the film !!
http://hitfile.net/dmpd1W0
http://www.turbobit.net/ouzkau9z72m7.html

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий