среда, 10 августа 2016 г.

Various-I'm A Bad, Bad Girl 2004


cd 1

01  Drive, Daddy, Drive - Little Sylvia 
02  Too Tight Mama - Mabel Smith 
03  I'm In My Sins This Morning - Myra Taylor 
04  Fluffy’s Debut – Fluffy Hunter 
05  I've Got A Right To Sing The Blues - Billie Holiday  
06  Waiting To Be Loved By You - Lula Reed 
07  He's My Daddy - Wini Brown 
08  Worry, Worry, Worry - Rosetta Perry 
09  Pay Day Blues - Cathy Cooper 
10  I Would If I Could - Ruth Brown 
11  Every Time - Lil Green 
12  Jump And Shout - Erline Harris  
13  Sittin' Here Drinking - Christine Kittrell  
14  Beer Bottle Boogie - Marylin Scott 
15  Palmer's Boogie - Gladys Palmer 
16  Come On Daddy (Let's Go Play Tonight) - Pearl Traylor 
17  Race Horse - Tiny Davis 
18  It's Been A Long Time - Mildred Jones 
19  Let Me Keep You Warm - Flo Garvin  
20  Rock Me Daddy - Laurie Tate  
21  Black Man's Blues - Helen Andrews  
22  Papa Tree Top Blues - Little Miss Cornshucks 
23  Monday Morning Blues - Lil Greenwood  
24  Oop-De-Doo - Helen Foster 
25  Roll 'em - Mitzi Mars  
26  They Call Me Big Mama - Big Mama Thorton 
27  Yes! I Know - Linda Hayes 
28  Cannon Ball - Nora Lee King


01  Stop Talkin' And Start Walkin' - Annie Laurie  
02  Baby I'm Doing It - Annisteen Allen 
03  Body Rocking Daddy - Joyce Jackson 
04  I Want A Lavender Cadillac - Bea Baker 
05  Just Give Me A Man - Mabel Scott 
06  3 X 7 = 21 - Jewel King 
07  He's Gone - Dorothy Ellis  
08  This Joint's Too Hip For Me - Betty Hall Jones 
09  I'm Gonna Play The Honky Tonks - Marie Adams 
10  Streetwalkin' Daddy - Alma Mondy 
11  Edna's Blues - Edna McGriff  
12  Goin' For The Okey-Doke - Marion Abernathy  
13  Come On And Get It, Honey - Nellie Lutcher  
14  Allotment Blues (Dear John) - Willie Lee Patton 
15  Six Foot Papa (Whole Lotta Woman) - Violet Hall 
16  Young Women's Advice - Sister Rock-A-Way 
17  Messin' Around With The Blues - Alberta Adams  
18  Please Send Me Someone To Love - Dinah Washington 
19  I Ain't Gettin' Any Younger - Martha Davis  
20  Rock Daniel - Sister Rosetta Tharpe 
21  Little Red Rooster - Margie Day 
22  Til My Baby Comes Back - Ella Johnson 
23  I Need A Man - Thelma Cooper 
24  House Of Blue Lights - Ella Mae Morse 
25  I Got Your Boogie - Sarah 'Fatwoman' Dean 
26  Brook's Boogie - Hadda Brooks 
27  Good Man - Kitty Stevenson 
28  Rockin' And Jumpin' - Honey Brown




01  I'm A Bad, Bad Girl - Little Esther Phillips 
02  I Ain't In The Mood - Helen Humes  
03  Happy Home Blues - Baby Davis 
04  You Ain't Nothing Daddy - Etta Jones  
05  A Letter In Blues - Varetta Dillard 
06  King Size Papa - Julia Lee 
07  Bedroom Blues - Sippie Wallace  
08  Nightshift Blues - Zilla Mays 
09  He May Be Your Man - Miss Rhapsody (aka Viola Wells) 
10  Where's The Money, Honey - Chubby Newsome 
11  Shake A Hand - Faye Adams 
12  Lovin' Man Blues - Lillie Mae Kirkman 
13  Easy Baby - Little Miss Sharecropper (aka LaVern Baker) 
14  Hard Working Woman - Connie Allen  
15  Why Don't You Tell Me So - Iona Wade  
16  Just Want Your Love - Big Maybelle 
17  Kissin' Boogie - Beverley Wright 
18  Don't You Feel My Leg - Blue Lu Barker 
19  Around The Clock (Part 1) - Numa Lee Davis  
20  I Want To Know - Vivian Verson  
21  Money Blues - Camille Howard 
22  The Three Men In My Life (Part 1) - Eleanor Franklin 
23  Pretty Papa Blues - Paula Watson 
24  You Made Me Love You - Rosetta Howard 
25  Please Don't Touch My Bowl - Gladys Hill 
26  Hey Little Boy - Albinia Jones  
27  Bettye Jean's Blues - Bettye Jean Washington 
28 Bowlegged Boogie - Vivian Greene









Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий