пятница, 17 февраля 2017 г.

Shirley Bassey ‎– Shirley Bassey Sings The Hit Song From Oliver Plus Other Popular Selections 1962



Shirley Bassey ‎– Shirley Bassey Sings The Hit Song From Oliver Plus Other Popular Selections
Genre:
Jazz
Style:

Year:
1962
Tracklist
As Long As He Needs Me 2:53
I Get A Kick Out Of You 5:04
Everything I Have Is Yours 3:34
Spring Is Here 4:15
All Of Me 2:09
What Now My Love 4:00
Let's Face The Music And Dance 3:19
I Should Care 3:09
Let's Fall In Love 2:36
The Second Time Around 2:48
Imagination 3:28
All The Things You Are 3:17
Shirley
Gur
Notes
The complete title on the cover is: Shirley Bassey Sings The Hit Song From Oliver! "As Long As He Needs Me" Plus Other Popular Selections. On the spine the title is: Shirley Bassey Sings Hits From Oliver (in fact, only one of the songs is from Oliver!). There is no title given on the label.

This is the same album as Let's Face The Music And Dance (1962) retitled and with one track removed (I Can't Get You Out Of My Mind) and replaced with As Long As He Needs Me.






Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий