пятница, 17 июня 2016 г.

Woman In my Soul.-Various


1-Catch A Falling Star-Jane Morgan
2.Sugartime-Archie Silansky's Orchestra With Virginia Lee
3.Eddie My Love-The Teen Queens
4.How Come You Sdo Me Loke-Sandra Church
5.I Want To Be Loved-Savannah Churchill & The Four Tunes
6.Just An Old Fashioned Girl-Eartha Kitt
7.Guess Who I Saw Today-Eydie Gorme
8.Lembra-Dalva De Oliveira
9.A House Is Not A Home-Gypsy Rose Lee
10.Trust In Me-Hadda Brooks.
11.All Alone-Della Reese
12.Scapricciatiello-Dolores Duran
13.Fire Down Below-Shirley Bassey
14.Then I'll Be Tired Of You-Lena Horne
15.I Love Paris-Leona Anderson
16.Black Coffee-Peggy Lee
17.If I Could Be With You-Mae West
18.Mein Blondes Baby-Marlene Dietrich
19.Frou Frou-Mathe Altery
20.Do You Remember When?-Mcguire Sisters

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий