вторник, 14 января 2020 г.

Frances Langford - The Very Best Of


Am I Blue?
Harbour Lights
I'm Falling in Love With Someone
So Many Memories
You Are My Lucky Star
A Melody from the Sky
Sweet Someone
Let's Call a Heart a Heart / So Do I
Pennies from Heaven
Swingin' the Jinx Away
Can't Teach My Old Heart New Tricks
Sweet Heartache
If It's the Last Thing I Do
Speaking Confidentially
I Don't Want to Make History
Say It (Over and Over Again)
Everything You Said Came True
Rap Tap On Wood
Silhouetted in the Moonlight
Let That Be a Lesson to You
When Did You Leave Heaven?
Nasty Man
Blue Tahitian Moon
My Dreams Are Getting Better All the Time
I Feel a Song Coming On
Serenade in Blue
I'm in the Mood for Love
Baltimore Oriole
As Time Goes By
Baia (Command Performance Radio, 1945)
Night and Day (Command Performance Radio, 1942)
2012




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий