пятница, 24 февраля 2017 г.

Shirley Bassey ‎– I've Got A Song For You 1966




Tracklist
I've Got A Song For You 2:36
I'm Glad There Is You (In This World Of Ordinary People) 3:04
Johnny One Note 2:06
The Shadow Of Your Smile (Love Theme From "The Sandpiper") 3:42
Kiss Me Honey, Honey 1:54
You Can Have Him 5:30
You're Gonna Hear From Me 2:07
All Or Nothing At All 2:31
Shirley 2:10
Strangers In The Night 2:32
Let Me Sing - And I'm Happy 2:59
The Sound Of Music 2:37
Gur

Notes:
The US versions are known with main title 'Shirley Means Bassey' 
Otherwise the album is known as 'I've Got A Song For You' 
I've Got a Song for You is a 1966 album by Shirley Bassey. Bassey had left EMI's Columbia Label, and this was her first album for United Artists, a label she would remain with for approximately 14 years (until it was sold, ironically enough, to EMI)







Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий