воскресенье, 3 сентября 2017 г.

Various ‎– La Noire Vol.4-6

La Noire Vol.4 "Glory Is Coming!"


A
1 –Madame Nellie Robinson Mini-Your-Dress Is Too Short
A2 –The Pilgrim Travelers The Battle Of Jerico
A3 –Reverend Cleophus Robinson I Can See So Much
A4 –Mighty Golden Bells Featuring William Sanders (2) Something 2:25
A5 –Reverend Charlie Jackson God’s Got It 2:42
A6 –The Gospelaires You Can’t Make Me Doubt
A7 –Ray Crume Take Me By My Hand
B1 –Marie Knight Who Rolled The Stone Away
B2 –Mahalia Jackson I’m On My Way
B3 –The Famous Ward Singers I’m Getting Richer
B4 –Sunset Travelers  Glory Is Coming
B5 –The Staple Singers It’s Been A Change
B6 –CBS Trumpeteers God Is Coming
B7 –Reverend Charlie Jackson Morning Train 2:42
1

La Noire Vol.5 "Too Many Cooks!"


A1 –Jessie Fortune Too Many Cooks
A2 –John Hill Louis Dorothy Mae
A3 –Little Walter & His Jukes Mellow Down Easy
A4 –Billy (The Kid) Emerson The Woodchuck
A5 –Little Junior Parker I Wanna Ramble
A6 –Mercy Dee Romp & Stomp Blues
A7 –Jimmy Lewis Last Night (I Was In Heaven)
B1 –Junior Parker And Bill Harvey's Band Mother-In-Law Blues
B2 –John J. Moses Fickle Women
B3 –Junior Parker And Bill Harvey's Band That's My Baby
B4 –Tal Miller B-A-B-Y
B5 –Harold Burrage Messed Up
B6 –Larry Bright Mojo Workout (Dance)
B7 –L.B. Lawson Fly Paper Boogie

2

La Noire Vol.6 "Colored Entrance!"



A1 –Bobby Marchan  Get Down With It
A2 –Otis Rush Homework
A3 –Rudy Lambert  Love
A4 –Chuck Willis Whatcha' Gonna Do When Your Baby Leaves You
A5 –Bob Kayli  Tie Me Tight
A6 –Lou Rawls When Love Goes Wrong
A7 –Bobby Bland  Shoes
B1 –Wilson Pickett  Land Of 1000 Dances
B2 –Solomon Burke Maggie's Farm
B3 –The National Souls Bony Moronie
B4 –Joe Tex  Don't Play
B5 –Little Milton  Sometimey
B6 –Junior Parker  I'm In Love
B7 –Win Menifee I'm Running Around

3






4 комментария: