вторник, 30 июня 2020 г.

Various Artists - Keep The Faith

Jackie Lee: The Shotgun And The Duck
Viola Wills: Lost Without The Love Of My Guy
Alvin Cash & The Registers: The Philly Freeze
 Terry Lindsey: It's Over
Willie Parker: You Got Your Finger In My Eye
The Darlettes: Lost
Alvin Cash & The Registers: Twine Time
 Otis Clay: It's Easier Said,Than Done
 The Olympics: Baby,Do The Philly Dog
 Albert Washington And The Kings: Woman Love
 The Five Du-Tones: Shake A Tail Feather
 The Belles: Don't Pretend
1
Billy Preston: Billy's Bag
Johnny Wyatt: This Thing Called Love
Albert Washington: Doggin' Me Around
Alvin Cash & The Registers: The Charge
 Wilson Pickett: If You Need Me
Witches & The Warlock: Behind Locked Doors
Jackie Lee: The Duck
 Alvin Cash & The Registers: Alvin's Boo-Ga-Loo
 Otis Clay: I'm Satisfied
Viola Wills: I've Got To Have All Of You
Slim Harpo: Tip On In Part 1
The Olympics: Hully Gully
2
 Richard Temple: That Beatin' Rhythm
Alvin Cash & The Registers: No Deposit - No Return
Otis Clay:That's How It Is (When You're In Love)
Viola Wills: You're Out Of My Mind
Albert Washington & The Kings: These Arms Of Mine
Jackie Lee: Do The Temptation Walk
 Bob & Earl: Harlem Shuffle
McKinley Mitchell: The Town I Live In
Alvin Cash & The Registers: Doin' The Ali Shuffle
 Willie Parker: I Live The Life I Love
 The Furys: What Is Soul
 Jackie Lee: Would You Believe
3



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий