пятница, 25 июня 2021 г.

Honor Blackman ‎– Everything I've Got

 

Everything I've Got

Darling, Je Vous Aime Beaucoup

Men Will Deceive You

I Wish I Never Loved You

Den Of Iniquity

World Without Love

Remind Me

To Keep My Love Alive

C'est Drôle

I Wouldn't Walk Across The Street

Tomorrow Is My Turn

I Want A Fair And Square Man

1964

Honor Blackman

Born 19th August 1925, died 6th April 2020.



English actress best known for her roles as Cathy Gale in British TV series The Avengers and Pussy Galore in Bond film, Goldfinger. Her first film role was in Fame Is The Spur in 1947.



She recorded a duet with Patrick Macnee in 1964, which became a huge hit 26 years later. She also recorded an album, Everything I've Got after appearing in Goldfinger.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий