вторник, 22 июня 2021 г.

The Leading Figures


 A1 Tuxedo Junction

A2 Artistry In Rhythm

A3 Eager Beaver

A4 Opus 1

A5 Cherokee

A6 American Patrol

A7 One O'Clock Jump

B1 Take The ''A'' Train

B2 Skyliner

B3 Big Noise From Winnetka

B4 Frenesi

B5 Intermission Riff

B6 A String Of Pearls

B7 Woodchopper's Ball



A1 Sunshine Superman

A2 Working In The Coalmine

A3 I Can't Help Myself

A4 Sunny

A5 High Time

A6 I've Got You Under My Skin

A7 How Sweet It Is

A8 You Can't Hurry Love

B1 Black Is Black

B2 Stop! In The Name Of Love

B3 Semi-Detached Suburban Mr. James

B4 Holy Cow

B5 God Only Knows

B6 My Guy

B7 My Mind's Eye

B8 Reach Out I'll Be There

1967

Arthur Greenslade

British pianist, conductor and arranger for films, television, and performers. He was most active in the 1960s and 1970s, and has also conducted some Easy Listening classics. He was born 4 May 1923 in Northfleet, Kent, England, UK and died 27 November 2003 in Sydney, Australia. 




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий