понедельник, 23 мая 2016 г.

Dan Hill ‎– Music To Watch Girls By 1967



Tracklist
A Little Bit Me, A Little Bit You
I'm A Believer
Cry Softly
The More I See You
Gonna Get Along Without You Now
Paint Me A Picture
No Milk Today
Single Girl
The Green Green Grass Of Home
Work Song
Happy
Good Vibrations
Sugar Town
Sunny
Mellow Yellow
Thoko
Black Is Black
Bend It
Music To Watch Girls By
Winchester Cathedral
There's A Kind Of Hush
I Love Onions
Mame
Remember When
Tippy Toeing
Wednesday's Child
This Is My Song
Somethin' Stupid
Matthew & Son
Sweet Pea
Sunshine Superman
Guantanamera
Little Man
What Would I Be
Save Me
Lady Godiva
Dear Mrs. Applebee
Games That Lovers Play
HERE


Here's the third volume, already in glorious stereo, and the first one to be released in 1967. Under titled "Music To Watch Girls By", It has always been my personal favourite from all of the series. In those times naked ladies on the covers were a little bit outrageous and the following editions appeared with this ravishing blonde wearing a black bikini. But, fortunetely for all of us, this is the original edition.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий