четверг, 29 июня 2017 г.

Dave Godin's Deep Soul Treasures (Taken From The Vaults...) Volume 3

1–Toussaint McCall I'm Undecided
Written-By – Toussaint McCall
2:05
2–Baby Washington Breakfast In Bed
Written-By – Donnie Fritts, Eddie Hinton
3:12
3–Dee Clark In These Very Tender Moments
Written-By – Edgar Campbell, Ernest Johnson
2:53
4–Jean Plum Look At The Boy
Written-By – Earl Randle, Willie Mitchell
2:36
5–James Brown Lost Someone
Written-By – Lloyd Eugene Stallworth, Bobby Byrd, James Brown
3:29
6–Eddie & Ernie Thanks For Yesterday
Written-By – Ernest Johnson, Pete James
3:05
7–Bessie Banks It Sounds Like My Baby
Written-By – Tony May
3:05
8–Bobby Womack Baby I Can't Stand It
Written-By – Bobby Womack
2:35
9–Etta James I'd Rather Go Blind
Written-By – Bill Foster, Ellington Jordan
2:37
10–Syl Johnson Is It Because I'm Black
Written-By – Glenn Watts, Jimmy Jones, Syl Johnson
3:23
11–Maxine Brown All In My Mind
Written-By – Fred Johnson, Leroy Kirkland, Maxine Brown
2:31
12–Robert Ramsey Like It Stands
Written-By – James Day , Robert Ramsey
2:57
13–Irma Thomas Wish Someone Would Care
Written-By – Irma Thomas
2:21
14–Ray Gant & Arabian Knights Don't Leave Me Baby
Written-By – Jack Ashford, Lorraine Chandler
3:40
15–Carla Thomas I Can't Take It
Written-By – Marvell Thomas
2:40
16–J R Bailey Too Far Gone To Turn Around
Written-By – J R Bailey, Ken Williams
3:11
17–Betty Lavette Let Me Down Easy
Written-By – James McDougal, Wrecia Holloway
2:55
18–Bobby Bland I'm Too Far Gone (To Turn Around)
Written-By – Belford Hendricks, Clyde Otis
2:59
19–Barbara & The Browns I Don't Want To Have To Wait
Written-By – Don Culver
2:47
20–The Enchanters I Paid For The Party
Written-By – Bob Elgin, Jerry Ragovoy
2:52
21–Rozetta Johnson Who Are You Gonna Love (Your Woman Or Your Wife)
Written-By – Sam Dees
3:47
22–Rick James & Smokey Robinson Ebony Eyes
Written-By – Rick James
4:00
23–Doris Duke He's Gone
Written-By – Jerry Williams, Larry Harrison
4:37
24–The Impressions My Deceiving Heart
Written-By – Curtis Mayfield
2:53
25–Loretta Williams I'm Missing You
Written-By – Loretta Williams, Otis Redding
2:44
Volume 3







Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий