понедельник, 28 октября 2019 г.

Little Anthony & The Imperials ‎– 25 Greatest Hits

1.Tears On My Pillow
2.Two People In The World
3.So Much
4.The Diary
5.It's Not For Me
6.Wishful Thinking
7.A Prayer And A Jukebox
8.I'm Alright
9.Shimmy Shimmy Ko-Ko Bop
10.My Empty Room
11.I'm Taking A Vacation From Love
12.Please Say You Want Me
13.Traveling Stranger
14.I'm On the Outside Looking In
15.Goin' Out Of My Head
16.Hurt So Bad
17.Take Me Back
18.I Miss You So
19.Out Of Sight, Out Of Mind
20.Hurt
21.The Ten Commandments Of Love
22.Better Use Your Head
23.Gonna Fix You Good (Every Time You're Bad)
24.I'm Hypnotized
25.Yesterday Has Gone
Flack
Some singers sing from the throat, others from the nose or the heart. Little Anthony sings from his guts. On some numbers he sounds as if he's about to upchuck; thus lies the everlasting appeal of the Brooklyn doo wopper who has hung in there ...    Full Descriptionsince the '50s. He's a song slugger who doesn't mess around in the studio or on stage being cute. He always gives his all, and, like Smokey Robinson, overshadows his guys, The Imperials. This encompassing CD contains all the group's illustrious hits and sides from End, DCP, VEEP, and United Artists Records. A wealth of untiring material is provided including "Tears on My Pillow," "Wishful Thinking," "Shimmy Shimmy Ko Ko Bop," "Going Out of My Head," "Hurt So Bad," "The Diary," and other top-shelf goodies. ~ Andrew Hamilton




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий