пятница, 7 августа 2020 г.

The Jimmy's ‎– Slow Time - 60's Slows

1 Whiter Shade Of Pale - Hey Jude (instr.) - Without You - Hey Jude - I Started A Joke - Honey - Crying In The Rain - The Sound Of Silence - Baby It's You - All I Have To Do Is Dream - Trains And Boats And Planes - Massachusetts - Goodbye My Love - Green Leaves Of Summer - La Playa - 500 Miles
2 60's Are Back Again - Nights In White Satin - Unchained Melody - When A Man Loves A Woman - You Are My Destiny - Crazy Love - True Love Ways - Only You - Blueberry Hill - 60's Are Back Again
3 Rain And Love
4 Slow Time - Yesterday - Imagine - It's Now Or Never - Don't Let Me Down - I'm Not In Love - Let It Be - Samba Pa Ti - Something - Love Me Tender - House Of The Rising Sun - Dance With Me
5 Another Love Song - Light My Fire - Dock Of The Bay - Proud Mary - Stand By Me - All You Need Is Love - San Francisco (Be Sure To Wear Some Flowers In Your Hair) - Here Comes The Sun - Homeward Bound - The Boxer - Bad Moon Rising - Take Me Back In Time
6 Wonderful Tonight
1990




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий