вторник, 27 июня 2017 г.

Various ‎– Dave Godin's Deep Soul Treasures (Taken From The Vaults...) Volume 1 1997

1–The Knight Brothers-I'm Never Gonna Live It Down
2–Timmy Willis-Easy As Saying 1-2-3
3–Zerben R Hicks-And The Dynamics Lights Out
4–Irma Thomas-Anyone Who Knows What Love Is (Will Understand)
5–Jean Wells-Have A Little Mercy
6–Dori Grayson-Try Love
7–Brendetta Davis-I Can't Make It Without Him
8–Kenny Carter-Showdown
9–Larry Banks-I'm Not The One
10–Jimmy Holiday- The Turning Point
11–The Incredibles - Standing Here Crying
12–The Just Brothers-She Broke His Heart
13–The Untouchables -You're On To
14–Reuben Bell & The Casanovas-It's Not That Easy
15–Van & Titus-Cry Baby Cry
16–Jean Stanback- I Still Love You
17–Bessie Banks-Try To Leave Me If You Can (I Bet You Can't Do It)
18–Raw Spitt-Songs To Sing
19–Lee Moses-How Much Longer (Must I Wait)
20-–Billy Young-Nothing's Too Much (Nothing's Too Good)
21–Sam & Bill-I Feel Like Cryin'
22–Eddie & Ernie-I'm Goin' For Myself
23–The Knight Brothers-Tried So Hard To Please Her
24–Pearlean Gray & The Passengers -The Love Of My Man
25–Jaibi You Got Me
Various







Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий